Fee-Only Financial Planning & Money Management
Other than workshops and seminars, I bill hourly an hourly fee of $150 for all financial planning and money management services. Client benefits are as follows
- It assures the client of an unbiased opinion. I do not manage money or sell products of any kind. For more details, please review my blog on "The Difference Between a Financial Planner and a Financial Advisor".
- As a Registered Investment Advisor, I have a fiduciary responsibility to all clients.
- I do not receive compensation in any form from a third party.
- I provide an estimate of hourly fees in advance. The actual fee may be less, but will not exceed the top end of the estimate. Clients know in advance the maximum fee.
- Clients can be assured that information, analysis, and recommendations are based on over 40 years of experience in the financial service plus credentials.
- Note: I am a Certified Financial Planner®. I also have a Master's in Financial Planning. CFP® requires on-going continuing education. I personally believe having a CFP® designation is the highest quality certification for being a financial planner. For more information, please check the CFP® Let's Make A Plan website.
Client Engagement Process
- To schedule a meeting please contact me today.
- I will then contact you to set up a time to visit on the phone regarding your concerns, goals, and objectives.
- After this conversation, I will send you an estimate of total hours, client forms and information request forms.
- Upon receipt of the above-mentioned forms, we will set up a meeting either in person or via phone, Face-time or Skype.
- For in-person meetings, I have residences in Big Sky, MT which is near Bozeman and Oro Valley, AZ which is part of Tucson. I am also regularly in Portland, OR and Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN.
To review the Firm Brochure, please click here.