Fee-Only Financial Planning & Money Management
I am a fee-only Planner billed hourly. My hourly fee is $150 for all financial planning and money management services.
Fee-only benefits clients as follows:
- It assures the client of an unbiased opinion. I do not manage money or sell products of any kind.
- As a Certified Financal Planner® and a Registered Investment Advisor, I have a fiduciary responsibility to all clients.
- I do not receive compensation in any form from a third party. Note the difference between a Financial Planner and Financial Advisor.
- I provide an estimate of the maximum hourly fee in advance. The actual fee may be less, but will not be more.
- Clients can be assured that information, analysis, and recommendations are based on over 40 years of experience in the financial service plus credentials.
- Note: I am a Certified Financial Planner®. I also have a Master's in Financial Planning. CFP® requires on-going continuing education. I personally believe having a CFP® designation is the highest quality certification for being a financial planner. For more information, please check the CFP® Let's Make A Plan website.
Client Engagement Process
- To schedule a meeting please contact me today.
- Upon receipt of an email from you, I will set up a time to visit virtually regarding your concerns, goals, and objectives.
- After this conversation, assuming we agree to work together, I will send you an estimate Client Agreement Forms. Financial Planning Questionnaire and a maximum estimate of total hours.
- Upon receipt of the above-mentioned forms, I will send you information, analysis, and recommendations regarding your planning objectives after which we will set up a virtual meeting. In many situations, more than one virtual meeting is more effective.
- Though in the new normal, in-person meetings may be a thing of the past, I may be available for in-person meetings in Big Sky/Bozeman, MT, Tucson/Phoenix, AZ, Portland, OR and Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN.
To review the Firm Brochure, please click here.