Fee-Only Financial Planning & Money Management
Other than workshops and seminars, I bill hourly an hourly fee of $150 for all financial planning and money management services. Client benefits are as follows
- It assures the client of an unbiased opinion. I do not manage money or sell products of any kind.
- As a Registered Investment, I have a fiduciary responsibility to all clients.
- I do not receive compensation in any form from a third party.
- I provide an estimate of the maximum hourly fee in advance. The actual fee may be less, but will not be more. Clients know in advance the maximum fee.
- Clients can be assured that information, analysis, and recommendations are based on over 40 years of experience in the financial service plus credentials.
- Note: I am a Certified Financial Planner®. I also have a Master's in Financial Planning. CFP® requires on-going continuing education. I personally believe having a CFP® designation is the highest quality certification for being a financial planner. For more information, please check the CFP® Let's Make A Plan website.
Client Engagement Process
- To schedule a meeting please contact me today.
- I will then contact you to set up a time to visit on the phone regarding your concerns, goals, and objectives.
- After this conversation, I will send you an estimate of total hours, client forms and information request forms.
- Upon receipt of the above-mentioned forms, we will set up a meeting either in person or via phone, Face-time or Skype.
- For in-person meetings, I have residences in Big Sky, MT which is near Bozeman and Oro Valley, AZ which is part of Tucson. I also regularly in Portland, OR and Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN.
To review the Firm Brochure, please click here.